Saturday, July 4, 2009

Teaching Note

D0 you ever teach without a lesson plan? How do you feel? What did your students respond? How the class run? The following is the story of mine when I taught my students withoug a plan.

It is the first time in my life to teach without a lesson plan. I have to teach the class suddenly because my survervisor wanted me to teach at a glance. I have to plan my teaching lesson in my mind in a few minutes. I have to create the methode of my teaching. I should focus the aim of my teaching as well. I am sweat. I am scared. I feel that I am not ready to teach, but I have to.
As a young teacher, I have to follow my feeling. It means that I am teaching what I feel better. I suddenly think that teaching must be fun. It allows my brain works that I must do something to create my classroom live. Do you know what I do at that time? I taught a game. It's a Simon Says game. I created the game and invited all students to stand up. Everybody stood up. I directed them to follow the game and I showed them how to play the game. They understood well. I fell quite happy because they could follow my instruction.
What did my survivor respond?

0 comments: